|decay||gnić, psuć się|
|decay||gnicie, psucie się|
|English - Wordnet 3.0|
1. the process of gradually becoming inferior;
2. a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current;
[syn: decay, decline]
3. the organic phenomenon of rotting;
[syn: decay, decomposition]
4. an inferior state resulting from the process of decaying;
- Example: "the corpse was in an advanced state of decay"
- Example: "the house had fallen into a serious state of decay and disrepair"
5. the spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation;
[syn: decay, radioactive decay, disintegration]
1. lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current;
- Example: "the particles disintegrated during the nuclear fission process"
[syn: disintegrate, decay, decompose]
2. fall into decay or ruin;
- Example: "The unoccupied house started to decay"
[syn: decay, crumble, dilapidate]
3. undergo decay or decomposition;
- Example: "The body started to decay and needed to be cremated"